Sunday, June 15, 2008

my new photoblog!

welcome to my new photoblog! this is a place for me to share my photos with family and friends. i love photography. it's my passion and my hobby. who knows, maybe someday i will make money off of it! i recently became the owner of a nikon d80 dslr with an 18-135mm lens and am trying to learn everything i can about it.

this blog is perfect for me to show everyone my work since i don't print out every picture i take. that would cost a fortune. plus it takes way too long to email pictures since i got my new camera. now the files are larger and it slows down other people's computers - it just gets complicated. but i am more than happy to make copies onto cd's or dvd's for anyone who wants certain pictues. just let me know! :)

since i'm going to school for my master's in social work, working full time, and doing my internship 12 hours a week i don't have much free time to edit pictures right now, so it might take a while afterwards to post pictures of events (like ryan and corey's graduations!) but be patient and keep checking back to see what's new! i have a ton of pictures to catch up on.

here is the first real opportunity i had to take pictures of other people with my new camera. this was my family's annual march madness birthday extravaganza where we celebrated 5 birthdays, including my own!

our first casualty of the night - juice is way better than water!


my nephew brady. he's musically talented

sister dawne and nephew ryan

nephew riley

same shot - two kids. equal treatment.



money money money money - MONEY!

mmmm...classic!

nephew patrick

my brother randy

yummy yummy cake

my mother-in-law and i. obviously my assistant took this picture.

my sister christine


No comments: