Tuesday, July 8, 2008

there's more where that came from...

ok i have a lot of catching up to do with proofing and posting on here. i am finally finished with my summer class, now i just have to finish my 15 page paper! i am still doing my internship at the children's museum 12 hours a week on top of working full time, so unfortunately i have a limited amount of time to work on my photography. here is a list of all the pictures you have to look forward to within the coming weeks:

dave & steph's wedding (finished proofing, just need to post!)
corey's graduation & party
ryan's graduation & party
father's day/june birthday cookout
photo session of jim at goddard park (yes he got sucked in to doing that again!)
my neighbor's new puppy
mothers day pictures of brady, samantha, and riley
brady's birthday party
michelle's visit to ri
and a bunch of miscellaneous pictures along the way

i have way too much to keep me busy. that doesn't even count all of the pictures i will take between now and the time i get around to proofing all of these. so keep checking back and i will post on my myspace page when the blog is updated!

thanks for looking :)

~jen

No comments: